Our warehouse is situated close to Central London, South East of the city. The Verney Road site comprises:
PDS can offer you the following fulfillment and security services Fulfillment
Hand Packing or repacking services
A pick, Pack and Destpatch service
Shrink Wrap & Manual Packing services
Selection of Courier Serivces
Closed Circuit Television monitoring of the interior and perimeter, 24/7 Purpose built steel shutters
Night-time security guard presence
Staff team committed to security
We are currently carrying out contract packing for a number of well-known High Street Retailers including Wickes, Jewsons, Palson to Alfonso De Nicola, who import/export fashion accessory and Arcangel an import/exporter of high quality designer dresses.
|Being a start-up, we have the flexibility to meet your needs, particularly for the packing and logistics processes. |
We are implementing a speech driven stock control and bar-coding system which will enable all our staff to meet your requirements with maximum efficiency. Our key selling point is convenience; any business set up in London wants local accessible warehousing and distribution services? comments general manager Ashley Pearce.
Pearce Distribution Services Ltd
Pearce Distribution Services Ltd. was established in April 2006 by Ashley Pearce. PDS is a contract packing, storage & distribution operating within the fashion, giftware and household products industries. PDS is solely run by blind and visually impaired employees based in our main office in Bermondsey, Southeast London.
We are committed to comply with legislation, to continually improve our processes to prevent pollution so lessening our impact on the environment. We provide training and education for our employees on environmental issues, while monitoring and reviewing our environmental progress on an annual basis. Within our sector we know we will generate unavoidable waste materials which can be ultimately recycled. We have set ourselves specific objectives and targets, showing we are aware of our impact and that we are acting upon this knowledge.
Our objectives and targets are:-
1. To measure our use of energy and Office / Packaging materials and reduce this by 10% by June 2008.
2. To reduce the amount of waste by introducing a recycling system for Office / Packing materials, bottles and cans by June 2008
3. To Re-use Boxes and other packaging material in every situation that is viable by June 2008.
4. To reduce the amount of waste by printing double sided, making electronic back up copies in every situation viable and using Ceramic Drinking cups by June 2008.
5. To use our buying power wherever practical by buying local, disadvantaged, fair-trade, recycled products from sustainable sources.
6. To use wherever practical suppliers who share the same environmental ethos as us.
7. PDS follows the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) objectives to dispose of our unused electrical products.
A copy of this policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and is also contained in the staff handbook and is made available to our customers via our website. It is our intention to recycle wherever possible.
The next review date for this policy is 30th June 2008
Signed Ashley Pearce Director
Date 12TH December 2007